Long Range Shooting Classes
Intro to Long Range - 2 Day Course $300 - 350
Designed with the beginner in mind student can expect to learn:
- Theory, Mindset, Skillset, and Equipment need to achieve precision & accuracy at long range.
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship (Body Position, Natural Point of Aim, Trigger Control, Breath Control)
- How to mount, level and torque your rifle scope & bubble level for proper fit and eye relief
- How to Zero your rifle and perform a tracking test
- How to set up and use a ballistics application to generate elevation & windage adjustment to 1000 yards +
- Day 1 will be mostly classroom with some limited range time, Day 2 will be 100% shooting.
By the end of the course, students will be able to effectively engage targets to at least 1000 yards on their own with no coaching. If time allows students may have the opportunity to shoot a 1000 yard Milk Jug Challenge and/or shoot at the 1200 yard, 1500 yard, and 1 Mile targets.