LRSU Milk Jug Challenge November 1st at the North Springs Range in Price, Utah.
***All vehicles must stop at the Range Office when you pull in to sign a waiver and pay your $7 range fee to Scott.
***Safety briefly will be held at 8:30 am in conjunction with the Utah Shootouts Practice Match. Shooters are encourage to participate in both events.
Shooters must present a *COMPLETED* LRSU Milk Jug Challenge Registration Form when they arrive at the 1000 yard range for their time slot.
Registration form can be found under “files” on the facebok group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/longrangeshootersofutah/files/
You can also request one by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each 2 man team will have a 30 minute time slot to complete as many attempts as they can. Shooters that wish to attempt the 1000 yard and 1200 will have to sign up for each separately. The fee is $20 for the first time slot and $10 for the second.
Shooters who successfully dispatch their jug within regulation will receive:
- LRSU Milk Jug Challenge Decal for that distance.
- Two camera video edited and posted to Long Range Shooters of Utah youtube channel.
- Their name added to the Roster on the MJC page of longrangeshootersofutah.com with all the details and video of their attempt.
Participants that are unsuccessful in completing the challenge will get an LRSU sticker as a consolidation prize and their name in a drawing for a drawing for LRSU gear later that day.
– The target is a standard 1 gallon milk jug filled with colored water hanging in front of a 24″ steel plate at 1000+ yards. Target will be painted and prepped before each new shooter.
– Shooter will have 10 shots and 10 minutes to prep and complete the challenge.
– All official attempts will be witnessed by an LRSU official and another witness spotter.
– To achieve the challenge the shooter must impact the jug directly. Ricochets will not count.
– Fee is $10 for each challenge (1000 yard, 1200 yard, 1500 and 1 mile) and the shooter will receive a LRSU Milk Jug Challenge Decal in person or by mail. To qualify for further challenges the shooter must first complete the subsequent challenge.
– When the shooter successfully fulfills the 1000, 1200 and 1500 that is considered an LRSU Slam and they will be eligible for a Milk Jug Challenge “I Shot the Slam” T-shirt. Complete the 1 mile milk jug challenge as well and you have achieved the LRSU Grand Slam and will be eligible for a unique piece of LRSU gear for your accomplishment.