Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1000 Yard Steel Milk Jug Challenge
Location: North Spring Shooting Range in Price, Utah (Google Map).
When: Saturday, December 28th, 2019. Gates open at 8:30 am. Challenge begins at 9 am
Who: Below you will sign up for either the morning or afternoon group. 40 spots available for each. Anyone under the age of 18 needs to be accompanied by an adult.
All Participants are REQUIRED to…
- Check-in at the main office upon arrival to pay $10 range fee and sign a North Springs Waiver
- Bring a completed LRSU Waiver with you to the event. Download LRSU Waiver
- Attend your respective safety briefing at the Barnes shed prior to your event. 9 am for the AM group, 1 pm for the PM group.
Format: Each shooter will receive two separate 10 shots attempts of 5 mins each. There will be 4 shooters in position at a time with 2 shooters shooting concurrently. Please check-in at the 1000 yard line with a Range Officer to get your name on the shooting order. This event will NOT be filmed. Those that successfully hit their jug will receive the corresponding MJC Decal for that distance.
8:30 am – Gates Open.
- All shooters must check-in at the main office, sign the North Springs waiver and pay the $10 range fee.
- The range is open to the public from 9 to dusk.
9:00 am 1000 yard challenge begins – First Come, First Serve until all shooters have completed the challenge. Check-in at the 1000 yard line with a Range Officer to get your name on the shooting order. We hope to be done around 1 pm.
- By registering you certify that your rifle, ammo, and equipment are in good working order and that you will obey the Four Universal Rules of Firearms Safety at all times which are 1 – Treat every firearm as if it is loaded. 2 – Never point a firearm at anything you do not wish to destroy, 3 – Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire, 4 – Know your target and what is beyond it.
- Unless you’re on the line and have been given the “load and make ready” by the range officer all rifles will have bolts open, mags out and a chamber flag inserted.
- When transporting a rifle back and forth from the firing line all rifles will have “bolt open, mag out and will be carried inside a rifle case or in-hand muzzle up as to always be pointed in a safe direction.
- Any violation of the Four Universal Rules of Firearms Safety will result in immediate ejection from the event without a refund. Any rifle/ammo found to be a hazard will be disqualified from the event.
- Due to the limited number of these events and the high demand, no refunds will be given unless LRSU is forced to cancel the event entirely. If you are disqualified from the event for a safety or rule violation no refund will be granted.
Please submit any questions to LRSU via email at [email protected]
Out of stock